We service all makes and models of appliances throughout Gwinnett, Walton and Oconee Counties.
Here at Gwinnett Quality Appliance, our goal is to provide the fastest and most convenient in-home service you’ve ever experienced. Our factory trained technicians treat you and your home with the utmost respect. We repair your appliance quickly and efficiently so that you can get back to your life. After every repair, your appliance is thoroughly cleaned, tested, and backed with a 90 day parts/labor warranty.
We’ve done our best to provide you with plenty of information about our company and your appliances on the following pages. Whether you’re in need of a repair or just want to know how much detergent to use in your washing machine, we will go the extra mile to make your experience with us an exceptional one.
Gwinnett Quality Appliance aims to build lasting professional relationships with our clients with our top-notch services and competitive rates. We are your only option when it comes to efficient, affordable, and dependable appliance services, which also set us apart from our competitors in the industry.
Finally we would like to add that Gwinnett Quality Appliance is family owned and operated company. We service Gwinnett and Walton area since 1982 and our employees take pride in their work. Our company is committed to the highest industry standards and places customer service and satisfaction ahead of everything.
We will let you know total cost of the repair in advance and will not apply charges or do unauthorized work without your signature on the invoice and verbal approval. We appreciate our clients and they’ve referred hundreds of people to our company by word of mouth and reviews online. We look forward to talking to you.
We service all major appliance brands
What We Offer!
We wanted to remind you of our promises we make to our clients:
- Providing reliable service – Watkinsville, Buford, Centerville, Dacula, Duluth, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Pine Lake, Rest Haven, Snellville, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and Rutledge. Walton County: Between, Good Hope, Jersey, Loganville, Monroe, Social Circle, Walnut Grove and many others.
- Flexible Schedules – we work around our customers schedules and make our appointments to accommodate their needs at the earliest convenience.
- No obligation and accurate estimates – you’ll receive direct and informative answers whether your appliance needs small or serious repair work. We will provide you with options without hidden fees and surprise charges!
- Price Matching – send us an estimate from competitor and we’ll beat their price for you and will explain to you what possible hidden fees might their quote/estimate entail.
- Emergency Services – we understand that appliances might break at any time of day and night and there are instances when you cannot wait for next week to come to resume order in your home. We don’t add extra fees for emergency services and we have an option to offer you same-day service whether it’s a holiday or long weekend!
- Referrals – we will refer you to other companies in case we cannot order part or install it for you (which happens very rare, almost never) and find someone better assist you.
- Preventative Maintenance Service – over the course of thirty years we learned that routine maintenance can help save hundreds of dollars to our clients. We will assist you with scheduling regular maintenance for your appliance whether it is household or commercial unit.
GWINNETT QUALITY APPLIANCE, Inc.
Since 1982 Satisfaction Guaranteed